Specializes in Upgraded and Replacement Windows in Mesa
The average home incorporates anywhere from eight to 20 windows. Your windows play an important role in both the curb appeal of your home and the atmosphere inside. The Arizona climate can be hard on these features over time; Affordable Windows Plus Exteriors specializes in energy-efficient replacement windows near Chandler, Gilbert, and Mesa. Our home windows are designed to last for decades for an upgraded, updated look that will also improve energy efficiency throughout the year.
Top Signs Your Home Can Benefit from Replacement Windows
Windows and doors play a vital role in the appearance, comfort, and safety of your home. It’s important to take note when your windows begin to show signs of wear or failure to determine whether you can benefit from replacement windows.
- Cracking, rotting, peeling, or deformation of your window frames is a sure sign of deterioration that affects your windows’ airtightness and security. Damaged frames and seals also detract from the interior and exterior appearance of your home.
- Detectable drafts or pockets of heat near your windows indicate that they are no longer maintaining an environmental seal. When hot or cold air enters your home through or around your windows, your home feels less comfortable and your HVAC system must work much harder.
- If your windows no longer open or close easily—or at all—it is a sign that they have worn out and can no longer perform their original function. Your home deserves windows that not only look great, but move easily to accommodate your everyday needs.
Popular Replacement Window Styles
Replacement windows are an excellent investment in your Arizona home; our home windows are available in a wide variety of styles, including custom windows to suit your home’s unique look. New window installation is easy and affordable when you work with Affordable Windows Plus Exteriors in Chandler— call us today at (480) 736-2822 for more information about our exterior doors and home windows.
- Double-hung windows are one of the most popular window styles. These windows open from either the top or the bottom, and may tilt inward for easy cleaning. Double-hung windows can feature two large panes of glass, or several smaller panes held in place by muntins; snap-in grilles mimic this look with a single pane of glass.
- Casement windows are the other most common style of replacement window. A casement window swings open like a door using a crank handle, and can be secured against the side of the frame for an airtight seal. Casement windows may open from one or both sides. These windows are ideal for hard-to-reach spaces, and may also use grilles to create the look of a multi-paned window.