Window & Door Advice
If your Arizona home is in need of new windows or doors, this process can seem overwhelming. Here at Affordable Windows, we would like to help you with this process in hopes that one day when you are ready to purchase new windows, you will give us the chance to earn your business! There are many options, styles and installation methods to choose from. We believe the first step to purchasing new windows is to determine your needs and your budget for this project. New replacement windows and doors for your Arizona home are a big commitment and the last thing you want to do is make a big mistake. There are two major mistakes that we believe many homeowners make when considering which windows to purchase and which company will perform the installation work.
- Choosing a window based on price – The old adage that “ you get what you pay for “ is very relevant in regards to replacement windows With that being said, Arizona homeowners should still be financially conscious and choose a window that stays within your budget range. It is also important to choose a window from a manufacturer who has great character and cares about the end-user. Essentially, all window warranties are the same these days, which is why we recommend a company that cares and will honor their warranty without any hassle. You should also never feel as though you’re overspending, to get a quality product. The internet is full of great resources, Don’t just trust any salespersons word for it; do your research!
- Assuming because you hire a Licensed Contractor, that the job will be done right and to code– Keep in mind that Arizona is full of licensed contractors with very little experience or industry knowledge, and an Arizona Contractors License is very easy to obtain unfortunately. Window installation is a special trade and in reality, only the most experienced and skilled craftsman can provide proper installation and get it right the first time around. This is where Affordable Windows recommend extreme vetting needs to take place. You need to ask a lot of questions, for example, asking exactly how they plan to install the windows and why they use that specific method of installation, are some great questions to start off with. After they explain the installation process, then we suggest asking for references as well as proof of insurance. Remember; insurance is for your protection, not the contractors! Simply receiving this information is not enough, you need to verify it. For stucco homes, which are common throughout Arizona, there is only two forms of installation that are allowed by building codes and more importantly, common sense. You can either choose a full-frame install, which requires removal of the stucco ( a minimum of 6” around each side of the window ) and a complete re-flashing of each window or a frame over frame ( commonly known as a jump frame ) installation. Collapsing the frame or removing the frame without re-flashing is NOT allowed. Any contractor offering this method should be asked to leave your home immediately, it is against code. Period.
We carry the best products and for the best prices! We will match any competitor’s price guaranteed!
Full Replacement & Upgrades
We offer full window and door replacements and upgrades. We do not replace individual panes of glass.
Contact Us Today
Serving your area.
Call now and learn more about our products and services.
Why have thousands of Arizona homeowners trusted Affordable Windows?
Arizona Window Replacement & Installation Services
As one of the oldest and most experience window companies in and around Arizona, we have learned that customer satisfaction is everything. Our focus is on your happiness and we constantly strive to achieve your expectations.
- Unlike nation window companies, Affordable Windows focuses exclusively on the state of AZ, tailoring our glass and vinyl windows and doors to meet the specific needs for our harsh desert climate.
- Over 30 years of experience in the building trades, focusing primarily on vinyl replacement windows.
- Stellar Reputation- We have thousands of satisfied customers from all over Arizona.
- Award winning service- We are consistently awarded the highest ratings on Angies list and Houzz, as well as achieving an A+ rating on the BBB, along with numerous other awards.
- Most likely to be referred – We have a great referral program which has lead to hundreds of satisfied customers throughout the years, resulting in tremendous growth for our company as well. Find out why over 50% of our new customers are referrals from our existing and happy clients!
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured- Insurance for your protection, not just ours!
- Energy Efficiency- We specialize in energy efficient windows and doors made specifically for Arizona. The comfort of your home is most important to us.
- Customization- Looks are important to high quality vinyl windows, along with decorative options can make for a lasting impression.
- Warranties you can count on- All our vinyl replacement windows feature double lifetime warranties, including accidental glass breakage protection.
Arizona Door Replacement and Installation Services
By replacing your homes front entry door is one of the best home improvements you can make. Your front door makes the first impression to your friends and family when they visit, and it makes a lasting impression upon their departure! At Affordable Windows Plus Exteriors, we offer quality door replacement services. We offer hundreds of customizable doors, all of which are designed to hold up to our harsh environment. Our sales consultants can help you pick out that perfect showpiece for the front of your home and our factory-trained craftsman can install your new door. Not only do we furnish and install elegant entry doors for our customers, but we also install French Doors, Garden Doors, Fire Doors, along with Storm Doors and Security Doors. With so many styles and glass options for your door, we are sure you will find something to match your own personality and house! These doors are all highly energy-efficient, durable and low maintenance, resulting in lower energy bills! For more information, give us a call anytime to learn more about our door options and schedule a free consultation for your door replacement.
Affordable Windows recommends multiple bids and extensive research! We wish you the best in your home improvement search!
REQUEST FREE ESTIMATE
Bay & Bow Windows, Casement Windows, Double Hung Windows, & More
If you are looking for a dependable home window replacement company in Arizona, your search ends with Affordable Window Plus Exteriors. Our high-quality fiberglass, wooden, and vinyl replacement windows are assembled and supplied by some of the most trusted and recognizable names in the industry, including Sunrise Windows and Marvin Windows, as well as Infinity and Integrity by Marvin. We offer virtually any style of replacement window, including casement windows, double hung windows, bow and bay windows, awning windows, and more. When you choose us to install these premium replacement windows at your home, you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of top-flight products and take advantage of some unique services that set us apart from the competition in the area. For example, we have a repainting and -staining facility that allows us to perfectly match your replacement windows Mesa AZ, window replacement Phoenix, and surrounding areas for trim to the current color scheme at your home before we install them. With our one-of-a-kind refinishing service, you won’t have to stress about finding an outside painting contractor to paint your windows, because we will handle it for you. What’s more, we can perform full-frame replacements, which means we will remove your entire window – frame and all – and replace it with a brand-new window frame and trim, providing a flawless appearance. We will also dispose of your old house windows for you and will even rehang your existing window treatments upon request.
SEE OUR REVIEWS